Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hurrah for Carley's Products!!!


I’ve mentioned Carley’s products several times now, and figured it was just about time I dedicate an entire post to them. The fact that I just received my new order in the mail today might have something to do with it, too. ;) Let me tell you, if you haven’t experienced these products, you’re missing out!


I’ve been using the Wild Rose Eye Cream on my hands because it was the most intense moisturizer I had here that didn’t have chemicals in it. That’s one thing I ADORE about Carley’s: their products are completely natural. However, the Wild Rose cream is their most expensive product and was never meant to be used in large quantities. I used up my entire jar in less than two weeks.

Carley’s Eczema Cream

I haven’t ordered from Carley’s in about 3 years now, and they have come out with several new products since then. The Eczema cream was one of them. I was so excited to see this! It was the first thing that went into my cart. When I got it today, I was surprised to see how large the jar is—4 ounces of intense moisturizing goodness. To top it off, they also sent me a half ounce sample jar of the stuff, so I can keep some in my purse, too. Did I mention I love Carley’s?



This is definitely a heavy cream, so it takes a while to absorb. It stings a little, too, but most things will sting when you apply them to open wounds. It reminds me of their Elder Flower Face Mask a little, but without the clay. I’ve applied it twice so far today, and I definitely notice some softening on the dry parts of my hands already. I don’t expect it to cure my dyshidrotic eczema, but I have high hope of it helping to repair the damage that’s been done.

Carley’s Regeneration Cream

This product is actually an anti-aging cream that I received as a sample in a previous order. I liked it so much and it lasted so long that I ordered a full size jar this time. The thing is, I don’t use it as a face cream. It’s wonderful for damaged skin, minor abrasions, dry skin, and bug bites. I’ll be alternating this with the Eczema Cream for my hands. It’s very heavy going on, but it absorbs well and is not greasy after it absorbs.

Ordering Carley’s Products
These are only a couple of the amazing products by Carley’s. Their soap is amazing. It’s not the best smelling stuff in the world, but it is the only bar soap I have ever been able to use that doesn’t dry out my skin—and it lasts forever. The best part is, you get a bar with every product you order.

On top of free soap, Carley’s is extremely generous with their samples. I just got samples of nearly every moisturizer they have, plus samples of both of the acne scrubs and exfoliating scrub. In addition, they are running a special right now that gives you 10% off two products and 25% off three or more products. I ordered 4 items and basically got one of them for free!





They are also doing a Facebook promotion where if you’ll go like their Facebook page, you can get an extra free bar of soap with your order. Just tell them that you liked their page when you’re checking out. They have some of their products on Amazon, but you can also shop on their website for a better selection. Shipping is a flat $6, no matter how big your order is, so that’s a great deal, too. If you’re looking for natural skin care products that actually give you quality at a decent price, check out this company. You won’t regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy a diverse range of comments and opinions. However, I won't allow other readers to be bullied or intimidated. Please keep your comments polite, respectful, and relevant to the discussion. All comments that are obviously spam or that contain offensive, inappropriate, or belligerent language will be deleted. Thank you!